5 Statistics found on the Internet:
- Only 33% of buyers trust messages from a company while almost 90% of customers trust recommendations from someone they know.
- 77% of all discussions on social media are folks seeking advice, information or help. This is much easier to answer and interact as an individual as opposed to a company.
- 92% of people trust recommendations from individuals (even if they don’t know them) over companies.
- 82% of people are more likely to trust a company when their senior executives are active on social media.
- 77% of consumers are more likely to buy when the CEO of the business uses social media.
I leave the conclusion to You 😉